Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pistachio Gelato Recipe Can I Use Only Heavy Cream In The Recipe For A Richer Ice Cream/gelato?

Can I use only heavy cream in the recipe for a richer ice cream/gelato? - pistachio gelato recipe

I have lots of half and half cream and a little milk in my house and make a recipe for pistachio ice cream is about 1 / 4 of the cream. Be used both half and half or cream lately, but I wanted to know what the negative impact of the ice? I want to rich desserts, so I wanted more fat.

I mean, traditionally, ice cream does not contain much fat, is not it? My recipe is more like an ice cream is not superior, right?

But I'm not sure whether there is excess fat in frozen desserts .. Recipe?

1 comment:

Justin is HERE~!! said...

You can use cream. which will make them rich .. and .. Creamy be very good. I wouldnt be half and half though. It is more like a creamy premium ice cream like Haagen Daz or something .. Good luck. sounds really yummy!

Post a Comment