Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bipolar Mania More Condition_symptoms Bipolar Mania And Music, Do You Experience/perceive A Change In The Music?

Bipolar mania and music, do you experience/perceive a change in the music? - bipolar mania more condition_symptoms

When I began to have manic or manic I often notice the different sounds that I love the music, that is, bigger, better, stronger. I listen to classical music and opera, many of Beethoven, and it is as if I were in the front row in the middle of the Philharmonic Orchestra of New York music on my iPod when I sit in Metro New York. Even something as simple as a short cello vibrato sounds very inspiring. Is there anyone else with bipolar experience this? Ultimately, this is useful because it tells me that something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment