Saturday, February 20, 2010

Women With Gentil Warts Is It Not As Pleasurable To Have Sex With Me As It Is With Women?

Is it not as pleasurable to have sex with me as it is with women? - women with gentil warts

I am a bi-sexual guy, I'm attracted to men and women. Experienced sex with both parties. But I think it's more pleasureble have sex with women. The reason is that I think women are of impressive quality of them. Be gentle, was a figure much higher in comparison to men, feeling, and even worse that people go crazy for them and how they are hard to understand, is attractive in its own crazy way. For those of you women, I'm right or not? I want to hear the perspective of women.

1 comment:

fenway2k said...

I agree with you about women ...

But of course I think Ten are in any way for chicks ...

Post a Comment