Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Upper Thigh Pain From Sitting Shooting Pain In Left Thigh?

Shooting Pain in left thigh? - upper thigh pain from sitting

I have recently started a new position at work where I am often on my feet. Recently I've noticed that if I stand long, I began to get even, sharp pain going through my thigh. If I stay on my feet, finally reached the point quickly take a sudden pain through my leg, or I'm going to cause a substantial limp when walking. As I believe, however, the pain begins to disappear and after about ten minutes of the session, I'm almost normal again until I returned to my feet. I recently discovered that since the theme of departure, my time before the pain starts getting shorter and shorter, usually about 20 minutes today and always, even after the session they feel a numbness in my outer thigh . I have no otherQuestions (be aware of my knee, joint, other types of pain, Hat, etc.) anyone any idea what could be causing this? Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment